Thursday, November 3, 2022

Chapter 22 // Unconditionally.

After joining a show back in LA. I knew I was going to run into Nando sooner or later with some ugly ass chick, but now I had to move on from him and from anyone in my past, including Jensen. 

"Are you ready? Its time for you to move on."

"I agree. I am ready for this new show and I am ready to kick ass." I said to Mel. "How are you holding up after Tama?"

"I am okay. I know I have to eventually move on, but I can't . I just can't and its going to be a while before I can have sex again, but thankfully after the huge ordeal , it didn't hurt me and the fact I can have kids again which is amazing too."

 "I am so glad. Come stay here for a while with me. I have so much to do now and I need you. I have a party to get ready for and I have to look amazingly hot. Hair done, everything including my makeup , which you my twin are the best at." 

"Really?"

"Really, you're the best at hair and makeup and honestly, I know that is what you deserve."

"Thanks sis. By the way, I am so glad we are back here. I am glad you're with me." I hugged her. 

"Always." I said smiling. 

After she gave me a fresh color and cut, I felt like a new person and a brand new woman now. No longer needing a man, I want to be single for a bit. 

"Looking good sis." She said. 

"Are you going to be okay by yourself here?"

"Yeah, I have my streaming services, pizza and  Dany. She is going to be here soon."

"Oh okay good, I love that."

 I had slipped into my purple backless dress and a light black coat. With my hair and my makeup looking amazing as ever as I put my heels on. 

"Well bitch?" I asked her.

"Fucking beautiful. One of my best work."

Jason had gotten word that she was safe after Mel was kidnapped by Tama and thankfully she was able to still have kids, but she lost the one she was carrying, much like my whole ordeal with Nando. 

I had arrived at the dinner party, it was pretty packed in here as everyone looked handsome and beautiful. 

"Ms Johnson, welcome. Right this way please."

"Thank you kindly."

The lady took my black coat as I was seated across from a hot guy and next to someone I know very well. 

"LC, its good to see you again." Billy said.

"Billy, how are you?" I got up and hugged him.

"Wait , you two know each other?" Kevin asked.

"Do you remember that film, Twilight?" I asked. 

"Yeah, that is right, you were in that." He said as I giggled.

"How do you know Kevin?"

"Arrow." I said smiling. 

"Plus LC is like a second daughter to me, but this girl is the hardest working girl there is." 

"Stop Kevin. You're too kind." I said smiling. 

I smiled while looking right at the guy, he was gorgeous. The wavy long haired, blue eyed handsome devil. 

"Excuse me. I need some fresh air." I said.

I got up and headed out to the balcony, I heard footsteps and he put his coat on me as the crisp air had suddenly came over LA.

"So you know Kevin and Billy?" He asked. 

"Yeah,  I met Billy during Twilight movies. I played a high school kid and I was a part of the main group of kids. Later on I met Kevin on Arrow briefly when I played his assistant." 

"Interesting, I think I like you already. How do you feel about kids?" 

"I love them. I almost had some of my own, but my ex beat me so badly I lost them." 

"You're ex beat you?"

"Yeah." 

"I am so sorry that happened to you. I have kids, but being a single father was the hardest thing to do after my wife died." 

"I am sorry that happened to you too." I said. "But this is a new start for the both of us." 

"I am Max." He said. 

"I am LC." He smiled. 

"Trust me, I know who you are." 

"Do you now? " I asked him.

As soon as I said that, I had alarming news. My ex boyfriend was here, lurking around. 

"Hey, everything okay?"

"No. I think we should get inside." 

As soon as we moved inside, I had told Kevin and Billy that he was here. They knew about my exes, now they knew that he was here. 

"Okay may I take everyone's order?" The waiter asked. 

"I will take a Filet with Green Beans and a side Cesar salad." Max said. 

"I will take a Filet with the garlic mashed and a Cesar Salad as well." I said smiling at Max. 

After everyone gave their orders, we began to drink and have a good time, now its time to finally move on from Nando, but he wouldn't let that happen. 

"Oh my god, its Fernando Tatis Jr." I heard the guest say. 

I shook my head and alerted them all about him. I didn't need him showing up now. 

" What are you doing here Nando?" I asked him.

"I came to tell you I am sorry." 

"You can go outside and wait until my business dinner is finished." I said. 

"Okay then we talk right?"

"Maybe she will think about it." Max said. 

 After the guards had taken Nando outside, I had gotten the idea that maybe I should hear what he had to say. 

"Don't you dare." Kevin said. "I know you like a book, you're like my daughter. I know what you're thinking and stop that."

"I won't hear what he has to say. I know he was cheating on me and what he thinks I don't know,  I know what he did. He got a girl pregnant and now she is trapping him into marrying her. I don't want that anymore. Its harder to let him go, but I have moved on now."

"Good." Billy said. 

Max looked at me and smiled.

"To new relationships, friendships, and to even better life now."

"Now Max , don't get all sappy on us." AJ said walking in.

"Wow AJ, couldn't find your hat?" Max asked him laughing. 

"Now Max, be nice." I said. "I am LC."

"I know who you are. I am so happy to finally meet the famous LC." He said.  "Welcome to Fire Country and I want you to join us on Seal Team."

"Okay, fair enough." I said smiling. "Two shows full of Max? I think I am okay with that." 

Max smiled from ear to ear as the dinner went on, we all had a blast but the night was finishing up and now I had to face Nando and Jack in one shot now. Right now I wanted to hang out with Max, AJ, Kevin and the others, I have my new life.

"How about we go and hang out for a night cap." Max said. 

"You know that is dangerous."

"I know, which is why I love the dangerous side of me."

I got closer to him as I was inches from him. Ryan and Ben had been around trying to win me back after everything that happened, they weren't going anywhere.

 "Hey hon. I haven't seen you in a while." Jack said.

"Jack Harlow, this is Max."

"I am one of her friends. You are to her?" Jack asked him.

"Max, her co-star and someone you don't want to mess with." He said.

"Hey Max, give me a minute. "

"Don't go with him." Jack said. 

"No , don't, trust me.. he is bad news. I know you want to come home with me." Nando said. 

I called Mel trying to find out what to do, but now I needed to do what I wanted. She told me to go and enjoy myself.

 "Okay I am ready Max." I said . "What about the kids?"

"They are with their grandparents for a few extra weeks."

I smiled as we jumped into the SUV and headed back to his house. I felt horrible his wife had died, more importantly I am hoping eventually he could tell me, but right now he was grieving still and I didn't want to push him.

"Welcome to my awesome house. I hope you like it."

"I do, its very quaint."

"We just moved to a new house and I am happy , finally."

"Thank you for saving me, I am honestly exhausted from Nando / Jack/ Ryan and Ben drama that its having me really think twice about who I am." 

"Don't worry. I have baggage too and honestly, we just can't get away from it."

I hugged him as I looked into his blue eyes. 

"If this is going to be a one night stand, tell me."

"Nope. I mean unless you want it to be?"

"Nope. Ryan had drugged me and made me sleep with him.. next day he kicked me off the show I was on with him.." 

"I would never do that. Betray your trust is something that is horrifyingly horrible. He raped you basically."

"Yeah he did, couldn't prove it though." I sighed. 

"What about Ben?"

"Just a fling." I said. "I won't ask you about your wife."

"I can tell you. She died in a car accident, that was meant for me by her boyfriend."

"Wow, that is horrible." I said. "I am so sorry."

"Can't be as bad as you and losing two kids with Nando? I mean that PED baseball playing idiot? He cheated on you? I mean who would cheat on you?"

I walked up to him and smiled. His blue eyes were amazingly gorgeous. He was who I needed.


1 comment:

  1. Just when she expected to stay single, max showed up lol. this might actually be her best relationship ever. Mels waiting on her t call and say she fucked max loll the girls ran through the ringer for sure. Mel seems happier doing her sister's hair and makeup

    ReplyDelete