Monday, May 17, 2021

Chapter 17 // I've seen the devil, Yeah, I met him last night. One conversation , Now I'm spending the night

 That next day I had headed into the apartment and I needed a shower.I had called out of work to make sure they knew I didn't feel good, but I felt fine. I wanted to be at the hotel with him, but now I had no choice but to fake an illness. I took a long shower, kept everything secured while the guards were standing by. Everyone has been trying to call me , but only one I wanted to call was Nando. 

"Hey beautiful." He said. 

"Hey handsome, I was hoping you would call me."

"I always want to call you. I am heading home tomorrow night and we are actually having a 10 day home stand, hopefully I can see you this weekend?"

"Babe , I am so there. Friday, when I get done, I am heading there."

"Good , I can't stop thinking about you." He said.

"Lets just say last night was so incredible."

"Oh? I think there are so much more where that came from."

"Good, I think I am obsessed with what you did to me last night." I smiled so hard. 

There was a knock at the door, I had gotten up to answer it as he kept talking to me. 

"Hey LC, these came for you." My guard said. 

"Thank you Eric." I said smiling."Wait, these are from you?"

"Do you like them?"

"Oh my god, I love them." I said smiling. "Thank you."

"Okay I need to get going to the buses, they will leave without me. I look forward to seeing you on Friday."

"Okay be safe.Call me later if you want, or we can face time." 

After we said our goodbyes, I smiled as I put them into water. I laid down that day with the TV on. I heard the door open. 

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Better."

"Good, what happened?"

"Oh probably just over exhausted." 

"Uh huh." Lina said laughing.

She made me some soup as I laughed. 

"Do you think they were mad I called off from shooting today?"

"No, they just went around your scenes and shot the ones you weren't supposed to be in." 

"Oh, well I will be there tomorrow."

"So how was it?"

"What are you talking about?" 

"The sex!" Lina screamed. "You have to tell me, was it good?"

"Holy shit, he did things my exes couldn't even dream about. The sex was incredible."

"It was so good that you needed the day off." We laughed. 

Returning to work tomorrow had its perks, thinking about other things than Nando and on top of that I was heading there for the weekend before going back to work. I was happy finally, this time around. But this time, Ryan wasn't letting up and he had someone that was now on his side.That next morning, we had headed into work, thankfully I had to remember lines so I couldn't think about Nando and what happened between us. 

"What happened?" Mel looked at me while sitting in my trailer.

"What are you talking about?"

"What happened with you the other night?" 

"No clue what you're talking about." I blushed.

"Bitch, you fucked him."

"And it was fucking incredible." I said smiling. 

She laughed hardcore as I finished running my lines with her, the rest of the day was a breeze and now I was heading to SD for his ballgame. 

"LC!" I heard my guard rush in.

"What is the matter?"

"Ryan is here. He is demanding to see you, we gotta get both of you out of here now." 

"What about my friends on the set?"

"Trust me, Shemar is already at home and the only one here other than you two is Lina." 

"Okay, grab her, Mel and all of us are heading out of town. "

"We already got Lina in the car, we need you two to come."

Both of us grabbed our purses and headed to SD. Dany already had our go bags while Leo and Jay were standing by to pick her up somewhere nearby. 

"Bye, be safe. Call me on the burner when you get to the game."

"I will, be safe and you two better take care of her." I said to them both. 

"We will." They said as I waved. 

"You okay?" Lina asked.

"No. I am over him stalking me." I said sighing. 

I told Dany to get me a restraining order from the state against Ryan and everyone he converses with.  Lina was being dropped off at Alex's house. She was safer there while I was heading to SD. I was safer there with Nando. My guards had followed me everywhere, including restaurant's bathrooms along the way. I placed my hair in a ponytail and put my cap on. I looked unrecognizable. An hour and a half later , we finally puled up to the ballpark. Getting out, the PR person for the Padres had given us tickets and we went in. 

"Nando is looking forward to seeing you." He told me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he can't stop talking about you."

I smiled as the game was starting, he didn't know I was here yet.. They had a short top of the beginning with Fernando leading off the bottom half. 

"Come on Nando!" I screamed and cheered. 

He hit a bomb to the upper deck and I cheered even louder. He saw me standing there as he smiled and winked. He danced in the dugout and started laughing again.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mel's POV:

After LC had dropped me off, I wasn't worried about her being in SD. She is safer there than being here in LA. I finally decided to have a sit down with our mom , Jay and Leo had decided they wouldn't go anywhere without me and thankfully Ata with Dwayne had agreed to come.  

"Are you ready?" My brother asked me.

"Yeah, time to put an end to Ryan, our stupid ass wannabe mother and anyone else trying to ruin LC's life."

"Okay sounds good." Jay looked at Dwayne and nodded. 

"Thank you Dwayne for coming with us. You're the best big brother ever."

"Well, you two are the best. You always have a good head on your shoulders and LC, this world wouldn't be the same without her, she is one of a kind." He said.

"Don't you forget that too." I said laughing. 

"Where is she ?"

"San Diego, visiting her boyfriend." Jay said sounding jealous. 

"Boyfriend?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, that baseball player she met last week." I told her. "His name is Fernando Tatis Jr."

"Oh he is a stud. She did good." Mom said as I spat my drink out all over the seat. 

 We laughed as we pulled up to the outdoor cafe , I had my backup to save my sister from the threat. Ryan walked in with mom as I walked in with our real family.  As we sat down , Ryan had appeared with Ben.  What the fuck was Ben doing here?

“Thank you for coming, I wasn’t sure you would.” That woman said  

“Leave LC alone. She’s finally happy and in love, if you don’t leave her alone, I’ll have you all arrested and you two will never see acting anymore. I’ll make sure of that.” Dwayne firmly stated. 

“I want her back! Who is she dating now?” Ben said. 

“That is none of your business. I am her mother and if you continue to do this, I’ll make sure you are Bubba's bitch at the jail.” Mom screamed at all of them. 

We got up and walked away, let’s just hope this meeting worked. 

 "Mom, I am so happy you did that."

"Oh my god, mom. Way to go." Dwayne said.

After everyone got together to help out LC, there was a bigger problem in store for her. Just how much would she need us?


1 comment:

  1. Lina and Mel went straight to the sex talk 🤣🤣 ben and ryan sticking together? Oh fuck. She is better off eith nando in SD! Shes so lucky with all the backup she has around her true family.

    ReplyDelete